BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Emily S.
Lafayette
If you're young and had to start in any moisturizer, this would be it. It doesn't clog your pores. And it allows for you to mess up your skin by not washing makeup off teenage skin.
Meagan S.
Honestly I hated this product I purchased this at Walmart I felt like it dried my skin and I usually wear this under my makeup and I felt like it just ruined it I would not re purchase this product not for me
Hannah O.
I use this moisturizer on a daily and it keeps my skin SO SOFT!! It's also an acne fighter and since I have been using it i have noticed a reduction in my acne and really soft skin
Katherine M.
Bensalem, PA
It moisturizes and keeps me from breaking out, but also helps bring down pimples that I can feel are about to form. Has a bit of a cooling tingly feeling, but I actually like it. One of my holy grail products.
Shantay H.
Charlotte, NC
I use this in the third step. It has such a refreshing feeling at the end. It definitely feels like it's doing the job I am definitely continuing to use and I can see that it works
Katie A.
I use this moisturizer every morning and every night and I think it does a great job of keeping my skin smooth and moisturized. I have repurchased it a few times and will continue to do so. It also is the perfect moisturizer to apply under makeup. It does not make makeup application oily.
Johanna t.
oh my goodness. this moisturizer works so well with my face. after applying it my face feels so cool and refreshed and i wake with the next morning with a beautiful glow and smooth skin.
Sylvia K.
This was my favorite drugstore moisturizer and did a excellent job keeping my skin hydrated and didnt cause any breakouts. I had to switch only because i wanted to try something new
Sydney S.
Franklin, TN
This was my main moisturizer for a long time. It is fairly cheap and is available just about anywhere, whether it is a drug store, grocery store, or makeup store. The skin on my nose is often dry, and applying this before I put my makeup on saved me from having the dry skin show through my makeup. It provides a cooling sensation which feels amazing on your face, especially in your T-Zone. It also has a fresh scent! The only problem I encountered was that even though it says oil-free, it still left slight oily/lotion-y feeling. It never caused a breakout and my makeup powder quickly dried it up, but if I was using it at night or without makeup, it left my face feeling too oily for my liking.
Kim P.
San Diego, CA
This is my go to moisturizer. It keeps my face clear of acne and moisturizes my dry spots without leaving me feeling oily and gross. It doesn't burn my eyes and I even use it on my neck to prevent neck acne.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?