BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Melissa M.
I really like this moisturizer. I was a little skeptical in the beginning but after using it for about 15 days I can see it works. My skin does feel and look more clear.
jodie u.
Nicholasville, KY
Well i started using this in Hs and that was around 15 + years ago! Wow am i that old already!? Lol Anyways... . I had a BFF who swore by Clean n Clear! So of course i did as well! I like this product IF its one of those periods where my face dries out:/ this works pretty good and remember a little goes a long way! Problem though.. i used this for 2 1/2 MONTHS STRAIGHT AND i only broke out more and more. So i stopped using it . I gave it a try for the 2nd time few years after hS . Same thing happened. So my advice is I would ONLY use this if your skin is very dry.
Kindra P.
I love this stuff!! I use it every day after I shower and it makes my face feel so soft and clean!! It really does moisturize my face. And the price isn't horrible!! I definetly will keep buying it.
Qua' Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS
I have very very oily skin. This moisturizer is amazing because it is oil fee. It exceeded my expectations. I purchased this at my local target. The package is practice and I love that it comes with a pump.
Connie S.
Bowling Green, OH
I have been using this moisturizer every morning and night for 9 years. Any other moisturizer I've tried just hasn't been as good for my dry, problematic skin as this one.
Elaina M.
I have been using this moisturizer off and on for years now. I have very oily and acne prone skin. with that said, this past year, my face broke out in acne worse than it ever has before. I had never experienced cystic acne like this before, and it was overcoming my face. I had previously just stuck to olive oil to moisturize my face at night, but I repurchased this moisturizer because I knew it did not break me out. I like it because it is light, but it still gives my skin the moisture it needs; however, the salicylic acid in it did nothing for my skin. my skin isn't affected by salicylic acid, so my acne did not dry out using this product. This moisturizer leaves my skin feeling cooled/tingly, and it does have a scent but it doesn't linger after you put it on. If you do not like these traits in products then I wouldn't recommend this. Also, I do not know how this will work for dry skin because it does contain salicylic acid, and it is not a heavy duty cream.
Symone J.
Tulsa, OK
A MUST HAVE IN YOUR SKINCARE ROUTINE!!!! I love this!! A must have for all you makeup lovers. You cannot I repeat you CANNOT have a flawless face without this I guarantee it
Rachel M.
It's rare for me to find a moisturizer that doesn't just make my face moisturizer but actually takes away my acne. I used to have bad acne but not the ones with zits and pimples, I used to have these red bumps all over my face and I started using this 4 years ago when a friend told me to try it. I didn't notice it much when I first was using it that I actually got a little discouraged but I continued to use it and a couple of months later I had beautiful glowing skin. No more red bumps. A little bit goes a long way and I only go through maybe 3 bottles a year!
Rebecca P.
This is by far my favorite moisturizer that I use just about everyday! It works so well on my skin & makes it feel so good. It's not sticky, doesn't have a scent or anything like that it's great. I would definitely purchase again.
Elizabeth R.
Bowling Green, KY
This is actually pretty good for my sensitive skin, although you dont want to over use it and also use another moisturizer on and off with this if you have sensitive skin.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?