BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Alisha K.
San Angelo, TX
It's okay but it makes my acne prone skin sticky and greasier which I didn't know was possible.
Kaysie D.
My favorite moisturizer! I love the scent of it and it keeps my skin hydrated and acne at bay!
Mikaylah L.
Independence, KY
I've used this stuff since my pubescent years! It's great. I love the way it makes my skin feel
Lurdes G.
Fontana, CA
Does Not Leave A Greasy Oily Face, I Used It Daily For My Nightime Routine. My Skin Felt Great.
Love G.
Cinnaminson, NJ
Such a great moisturizer. Never feels greasy under my makeup. Leaves my skin silky and smooth.
Jessica K.
Fresno, CA
I use this with all my clean and clear products and it leaves your skin feeling nice and soft.
loren d.
Molalla, OR
This is my daily moisturizer. love this brand. it keeps the acne away and makes my skin so soft
Jessica R.
San Antonio, TX
I used this throughout my teen acne years and it works wonders! I love it and still use it now
Miranda H.
Since I have oily skin. I live to use this. doesn't leave my face greasy as other products do.
Lindsey A.
Lewistown, PA
I really didn't care for this moisturizer it felt very heavy and sticky on my face all day long
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?