BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jennifer W.
Norwood, PA
Love this moisturizer. It does two jobs in one bottle; keeping my skin clear and also hydrated!
Kayla P.
Pike Road, AL
Great moisturizer for the price that you pay for it. I love that it goes on great wihout grease
Dani J.
Saint Louis, MO
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer smells good and leaves your skin soft and smooth
Giuliana L.
Buffalo, NY
My favorite moisturizer. Doesn't clog my pores or make my face oily. Plus it helps my breakouts
Sydney K.
Platteville, WI
It is not as moisturizing as some products I have used, but it does help keep breakouts at bay.
Marcie S.
Spreads thin and leaves just enough moisture without getting oily. The smell is also pleasant.
Ana J.
This is a nice basic moisturizer. It's good for combination skin. It doesn't contain sunscreen.
Ashley R.
Freehold, NJ
I love this product so much. I use it throughout the day. It's not greasy and it really works!
Ashley D.
Hollywood, Fl
This product leave my face feeling clean and minty, I feel that my fave is breezy and dirt less
Lurdes G.
Fontana, CA
Does Not Leave A Greasy Oily Face, I Used It Daily For My Nightime Routine. My Skin Felt Great.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?