BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kirsten A.
Round Rock, TX
This moisturizer is great for anyone with acne and dry skin. Only bad part it that it has no SPF.
Quinreasa M.
Burlington, NC
Simple but effective. Gives good moisture for normal skin. Would need to reapply for drier skin.
Kayla H.
Love this product! Does the trick with moisturizing my face as well as helping to reduce my acne.
Bridget J.
Nanuet, NY
LOVE! So good it moisturizes nicely without leaving me oily and it has spf as well which is plus!
Shanna C.
Safford, AZ
I used to use this regularly, but still had pimples. I don't currently use anything for my face.
Cassidy C.
Independence , KS
This is the best moisturizer I've tried. It keeps my acne under control and moisturizes my skin
Alyssa M.
My go to moisturizer. Goes on nice with no sticky residue. Leaves my face nice and moisturized
Allison C.
Schoolcraft, MI
Nice moisturizer, with a slight alcoholic sting-but the kind that feels clean, doesn't hurt. :)
Jessica R.
Levittown, NY
I really like clean and clear, but I think I had a bad reaction to this particular moisturizer.
Victoria
I used this product month every night and my skin was flawless at the end using for a year now
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?