BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Sydney K.
Platteville, WI
It is not as moisturizing as some products I have used, but it does help keep breakouts at bay.
Amanda D.
Conroe, TX
Love this product. It keeps away the zits but also makes your skin so soft and healthy looking.
Brooklyn C.
Paragould, AR
Been using this for years. Keeps
My face moisturizer and prevents breakouts. All I'll ever use
Iren I.
Kennesaw , GA
This is the only moisturizer i use i have been using it for almost 2 yrs now i love it so much
Jennifer W.
Norwood, PA
Love this moisturizer. It does two jobs in one bottle; keeping my skin clear and also hydrated!
Gina V.
whittier, CA
Love love this product! I never break out with this moisturizer. highly recommend it. My go to!
Kayla S.
It was great for an everyday moisturizer. I would not recommend this during winter time however
Rose S.
bronx, NY
This stuff is a nightly ritual for me. totally keeps me hydrated and i wake up with fresh skin
Kelli f.
Chuluota, FL
Not a bad moisturizer but I don't feel like it really gets on my skin. It kind of sits on top.
Dani J.
Saint Louis, MO
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer smells good and leaves your skin soft and smooth
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?