BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Justine M.
I have just started using this product and so far all I can say is that it's doing pretty well.
Emily D.
MANLY, IA
I have used this daily for the last few months and it helps keep my skin clear and moisturized
Ashley R.
Freehold, NJ
I love this product so much. I use it throughout the day. It's not greasy and it really works!
Courtney L.
Navarre, OH
This moisuureizer is just ok. Its not my favorite. Doesn't do much and feels heavy on my skin.
Tori L.
Athens, OH
Very moisturizing and helps with acne. affordable and lasts a long time. no strong scent either
Linda M.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love how light it is and it doesn't make my face feel greasy it also helps with my breakouts
Kerri R.
Pascoag, RI
Having oily skin, this keeps me moisturized just enough so I don't get oily throughout the day
aliyah k.
Daly City, CA
It does what its suppose to but thats it. i wish it wold do more then just mostourize my skin.
Sarah G.
Winston Salem, NC
Great product!! Doesn't make my face oily at all and helps prevent breakouts at the same time!
Elia R.
Love the way it smells, and also it feels so great on my skin! One of my favorite moisturizers.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?