BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kelli f.
Chuluota, FL
Not a bad moisturizer but I don't feel like it really gets on my skin. It kind of sits on top.
vivian n.
Love this moisturizer but it stings a little bit and doesn't moisturize a lot but a good amount
Gina V.
whittier, CA
Love love this product! I never break out with this moisturizer. highly recommend it. My go to!
Brooke A.
Ontario, CA
Works gest for someone on a budget. Second time I've purchased this item and it lasts forever.
Heather S.
Lubbock, TX
It's okay. My face still has dry spots on forehead. Not sure if it prevented acne or not sorry
Linda M.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love how light it is and it doesn't make my face feel greasy it also helps with my breakouts
Brittany T.
Best moisturizer I've ever used, does not make my skin oily and keeps my skin hydrated all day.
Nicole B.
San Antonio, TX
Lightweight, nothing too fancy, basic and gets the job done. fresh, clean and very lightweight.
Dani J.
Saint Louis, MO
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer smells good and leaves your skin soft and smooth
Valentina D.
Bakersfield, CA
Keeps my face dry and bright! Love it, I recommend it to everyone if you worry about oily skin.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?