BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Lauren P.
Monterey, CA
I have semi oily skin, very sensitive, but this product made me break out and skin felt greasy.
sharron h.
Olympia, WA
This product is the best moisturizer I have tried with my oily skin that didn't make it worse.
Justine M.
I have just started using this product and so far all I can say is that it's doing pretty well.
Elia R.
Love the way it smells, and also it feels so great on my skin! One of my favorite moisturizers.
Kelli f.
Chuluota, FL
Not a bad moisturizer but I don't feel like it really gets on my skin. It kind of sits on top.
Annie C.
Fargo, ND
This is my favorite moisturizer. Along with the acne line, my skin stays clear and mositurized.
Leah D.
Bolivar
My favorite drug store brand moisturizer. Smells clean and refreshing. Lightweight. Affordable.
Amanda D.
Conroe, TX
Love this product. It keeps away the zits but also makes your skin so soft and healthy looking.
Quin H.
Swannanoa
smells good, nice texture, feels nice on my face, non oily, first moisturizer i have ever used
Katie H.
Auburn, CA
Leaves your skin smooth without that oily feeling!! Love that it moisturizer my skin all over.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?