BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Gina V.
whittier, CA
Love love this product! I never break out with this moisturizer. highly recommend it. My go to!
Victoria
I used this product month every night and my skin was flawless at the end using for a year now
Jessica R.
Levittown, NY
I really like clean and clear, but I think I had a bad reaction to this particular moisturizer.
Annie C.
Fargo, ND
This is my favorite moisturizer. Along with the acne line, my skin stays clear and mositurized.
Michelle E.
This lotion makes my skin look shiny sometimes and I am not sure if it helps with my breakouts.
Courtney L.
Navarre, OH
This moisuureizer is just ok. Its not my favorite. Doesn't do much and feels heavy on my skin.
Lindsey A.
Lewistown, PA
I really didn't care for this moisturizer it felt very heavy and sticky on my face all day long
Andrea H.
South Beach, OR
Great moisturizer! Has really light fragrance and moisturizes really well. Good for oily skin.
Brittany T.
Best moisturizer I've ever used, does not make my skin oily and keeps my skin hydrated all day.
Devynn G.
This works really good. It always makes my skin just feel cleaner. I love everything about it.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?