BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Michelle J.
Lindale
It's hard to find a moisturizer for my skin type that doesn't break me out more. I really love this product and use it at night sometimes. It's an affordable price and I will definitely be buying again.
Jenna H.
I really love this moisturizer, it's the only one I use in the morning. I love that the cap is sealable, so there's never any messes. I also love this product because besides a moisturizer, it also helps fight breakout throughout the day!
jessica t.
Amherst, NY
It's a great basic face moisturizer for those with acne. I use it when i have a break out and it doesn't over dry. Not the best smelling but it works for it's intended purpose.
gracee s.
Great for all skin types. I have oily skin that is acne prone and I love this moisturizer. It has salicylate acid to help prevent acne and it is oil free. Definitely recommend.
briana m.
South Carolina
I love this so much! I use it every night, it does include salic acid which is great! Packaging is pretty well done. I got mine from target! It definitely moisteried my skin!
Cayanna M.
Nitro
I used to use this every single day under my makeup and it worked for me for a while and then it just didn't anymore. It started making me oily and breaking up my foundation.
Marlea P.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this as a daily moisturizer product does exactly as it states for my skin. I purchase mine at my local Walmart always affordable pricing highly recommended for dry skin
DeAndrea J.
My go to moisturizer after using Shea Moisture. I use this because it seems to continue to boost the acne killing products. I keep this in stock and it's not expensive. I highly recommend this product.
Tiara Q.
Independence, MO
I have extremely oily skin. Always thought moisturizer would increase the acne. This product is OIL FREE. Is amazing. My new holy grail. I always apply after I wash my face. Never dries out my skin.
Melissa M.
I really like this moisturizer. I was a little skeptical in the beginning but after using it for about 15 days I can see it works. My skin does feel and look more clear.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?