BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Fatima A.
Louisville , KY
Pretty basic moisturizer, I use it every time I wash my face. I've rebought it plenty of times so I would recommend to someone with normal skin or someone who doesn't want to spend a lot of money on a moisturizer.
Kimberly w.
I like the clean and clear moisturizer because it helps protect ur skin , but also keeps it from being dry and flaky. I bought from target and I would say it's effective when you use it. Also I would buy it again and the price for it is a fair price.
Bailey G.
A great grab and go drug store moisturizer! Only downside is you have to pump a lot to get a good amount of product. About 3-4 pumps. Other than that it always leaves my face feeling refreshed and not overly oily.
Jennifer S.
As for a product that I just wanted for a cheap daily moisturizer for my man not thinking much of it, I had to give it a try and well absolutely love it. It really does moisturizer it and you can actually feel it really fighting the imperfections ugly little popping out pimples or blackheads. I was very surprised due to the fact many people I talked to said they had a "burning" feeling but as I used it that feeling is it working. The texture of it is great and it's very light on skin, as to the smell of it is good and since I have oil skin it really controls it too. I beyond recommend it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Carissa M.
This moisturizer is absolutely my holy grail. I use it after I was my face two times a day and it leaves it as smooth as a baby's butt. I love that it has a pump so you don't have to put your fingers in it.
Samantha S.
Barbourville, KY
I have oily, acne prone skin and this moisturizer has been good for me. As someone with pretty oily skin I get a bit scared of moisturizers since so many have left me greasy and never seemed to really soak into my skin. However, this one actually leaves my skin feeling matte and soaks in fast. The only breakouts I've had since using this has been hormonal ones that I don't think anything can prevent so I think it has worked well in preventing any additional breakouts. I feel like it's been an okay moisturizer too, I don't feel like I need much of one but I know that even oily skin needs it so I guess it's doing the job. I haven't had any issues or irritation from using it. The only reason I won't be repurchasing is that it's not a cruelty free brand.
Janae V.
Grove City, OH
I use this whenever my face feels dry after a shower, whether that's in the winter because of the dry air or in the summer from peeling. I like that is makes my skin feel smooth and doesn't leave it feeling oily!!
Shania F.
This is a really great product. I have extremely sensitive/dry skin and this kept my face moisturized without breaking me out. I will definitely be buying this moisturizer again once I finish my current bottle ❤
sarah c.
this is also a great moisturizer. i got this from target believe it or not, it's a great price, cute packaging, smells good and is very gentle on the skin. i would recommend this for people with normal-dry skin.
Meagan S.
Honestly I hated this product I purchased this at Walmart I felt like it dried my skin and I usually wear this under my makeup and I felt like it just ruined it I would not re purchase this product not for me
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?