BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Maggie T.
Holland, MI
I use this everyday on my face! It makes you feel refreshed and helps with my dry and oily face.
Kayla H.
Love this product! Does the trick with moisturizing my face as well as helping to reduce my acne.
Lizzy D.
Gainesville, FL
Perfect for oily skin I have oily skin I use it everyday it's helps the dry stuff around my nose
Tanya G.
Carmichael, CA
Love this moisturizer I have oily acne prone skin this moisturizer helps me from keeping me oily
Sarah S.
I night this to help with some acne but it did nothing and actually made my acne a little worse.
Daniela M.
Mission, KS
Absolutely love this product just I love the products from this brand they work great on my skin
Victoria
I used this product month every night and my skin was flawless at the end using for a year now
Cynthia C.
Riverside , Ca
Love this product
Great for acne prone skin and gentle on skin with spf
Great for everyday use
Cassidy C.
Independence , KS
This is the best moisturizer I've tried. It keeps my acne under control and moisturizes my skin
Love G.
Cinnaminson, NJ
Such a great moisturizer. Never feels greasy under my makeup. Leaves my skin silky and smooth.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?