BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Maddision R.
works so good! its a good moisturizer. it helps prevent acne & treats acne ! so good im in love.
Eliza A.
I use this every single day and it does a difference to my skin, it leaves the skin much softer!
Im not a fan. made my skin feel moisturized but it was peeling at the same. also made me breakout
Amanda W.
Long Beach, CA
My go to moisturizer product! I keeps my skin always hydrated and also helps keep the acne away.
Skylar C.
Woodstock, GA
Broke me out a little when I first started using it. Did its job but keep it away from your eyes
Avarose S.
Fort Washington, PA
I love this product it isn't greasy like most moisturizing and leaves a healthy glow to the face
Bridget J.
Nanuet, NY
LOVE! So good it moisturizes nicely without leaving me oily and it has spf as well which is plus!
Torie B.
Oliver Springs, TN
This product didn't do well for me. I feel like it was just oily as the next moisturizer/cleaner
Robin R.
Glenpool, OK
Leaves your face feeling so soft and smooth. I love this stuff! It only takes a very small amount
Sam R.
Oscoda, MI
I use this when I am breaking out badly on my face. If used too much it can be INCREDIBLY drying.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?