BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Amanda G.
Buford, GA
I love this moisturizer. It works great and also helped control breakouts. My face feels so soft
Andrea G.
Wildomar, CA
Love this stuff a great mosturizer! Not pricey at all. I recommend trying. Pick it up at target.
giavanna s.
Troutman, NC
I use this every day and its AMAZING buy this if you get the chance! you will really enjoy this!
Sam R.
Oscoda, MI
I use this when I am breaking out badly on my face. If used too much it can be INCREDIBLY drying.
Jess M.
Oceanside
This is a good lotion for breakouts. However, it has a white tint to it that makes you look pale.
Amanda W.
Long Beach, CA
My go to moisturizer product! I keeps my skin always hydrated and also helps keep the acne away.
Im not a fan. made my skin feel moisturized but it was peeling at the same. also made me breakout
Hannah S.
Ontario, CA
I enjoy this moisturizer, it moisturizes, and I really do believe it aids into treating my acne.
Caroline G.
Decatur, GA
All time fav! use others before but always came back to this. very gentle and nice. Cheap price.
Eliza A.
I use this every single day and it does a difference to my skin, it leaves the skin much softer!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?