BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Marjorie R.
Beaverton, OR
I don't know that I've found the moisturizer that works best for me however this is my go to one.
Stephanie C.
Love the smell of this moisturizer. a little goes a long way. love the way it makes my skin feel!
velika s.
I like this Clean & Clear dual action moisturizer but don't think it helps much with moisturizer.
Kortney W.
This stuff worked fine but it wasn't the best moisturizer ever. Didn't seem to last long either.
Timarie V.
My skin would either become oily with in an hour of using it or when it was windy my skin flaked
giavanna s.
Troutman, NC
I use this every day and its AMAZING buy this if you get the chance! you will really enjoy this!
Kaylee S.
Fresno, CA
Love this product because it is soft and smooth on my skin and I have never had problems with it.
Jess M.
Oceanside
This is a good lotion for breakouts. However, it has a white tint to it that makes you look pale.
Kyrie💙Schaeffer S.
Like the smell. Covers well. Skin still breathes. Doesn’t clog pores. Inexpensive. Light weight.
Trey S.
Pixley, CA
This product is very amazing. It works like a Miricle. Put on my face and my is as soft as can be
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?