BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Marjorie R.
Beaverton, OR
I don't know that I've found the moisturizer that works best for me however this is my go to one.
Hannah K.
Las Vegas, NV
This is perfect if you have acne pron skin. It also does do a great job of moisturizing your skin
Bri M.
Mokena, IL
I love it and I started using it about 2 weeks ago and it's great. I Recommend this for everyone
Mary A.
Nicholasville, KY
This is a good product as far as a moisturizer goes but I don't feel it did anything for my acne.
Maren E.
Brighton, MA
Great moisturizer for acne prone & oily skin but it was a bit too drying for me. Love the scent!
Tara M.
Great moisturizer. it makes my skin smooth and not dry while making sure the pimples stay at bay
Justine E.
I have been using this for as long as I can remember. It works great. Don't have any complaints!
Kaitlyn M.
Milton, NH
Always apply this before my makeup. Makes my skin so soft & nice. Helps with my dry patches too.
Timarie V.
My skin would either become oily with in an hour of using it or when it was windy my skin flaked
Rae M.
Wasn't a fan of this moisturizer. Didn't really seem to hydrate or help with breakout much a all.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?