BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
theresa r.
This product didn't dry my face out I recommend to my friends to try. my face wasn't greasy either
Ana D.
Cincinnati, OH
I really love this moisturizer. good price, dual action,and it makes my skin soft and its oil free
Ceara S.
Fort Towson, OK
I use this product daily on myself, its a great product and keeps my skin from being dry and oily.
yasmeen o.
The best moisturizer for any skin type i love applying this because it makes my skin feel very soft
Caitlin B.
Niles, MI
I use this moisturizer every day and love it! It leaves my skin feeling super clean and refreshed.
Kari K.
Independence, MO
One of my favorite beauty products. I can feel it working. Cleans and moisturizes at the same time.
Shannon M.
Orlando, FL
It moisturized temporarily, but I feel it dried my face out more in the long run when I took it off
Mac B.
Feels really good! Especially after washing off makeup. It feels totally healing and moisturizing.
Janell B.
I used this moisturizer for a couple of months nd it seemed to be making my skin oilier over time .
Jenna D.
Warren, MI
This is a great cleans and clear. It helps so much with tough acne and hard pimples. Recommend it.
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
Am i the only one who tried buying the off brand, but found it didn't work as well?
Does anybody know if this is a bad choice for sensitive skin? I get rashes from almost anything
Deanna D.
I get tiny little blemishes all over my face and my face is somewhat sensitive. I need a moisturizer that will NOT dry out my skin and truly free me of these little tiny annoyances! Is this a great product to use?
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
What skin type is this best for? I have very dry skin and barely get breakouts but when I do I am very annoyed with them. Is it more for dry skin or acne prone?
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Is it hypoallergenic? Will it cause a reaction in sensitive skin?