BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Toccara L.
Best for my combination skin. Doesn't leave my face oily and keeps my skin moisturize and smooth.
Kortney W.
This stuff worked fine but it wasn't the best moisturizer ever. Didn't seem to last long either.
Thais C.
Good moisturizer, does its job. It's not crazy moisturizing and be careful if you have oily skin!
Kayla  J.
Xenia, OH
Love this moisturizer. Light weight on my face and doesn't make my naturally oily face look oily!
Andrea G.
Wildomar, CA
Love this stuff a great mosturizer! Not pricey at all. I recommend trying. Pick it up at target.
Niki K.
Otsego, MN
Bought this and have always like clean and clear but this didn't help moisturize my face at all.
Jade H.
Waterloo
Baby you light up my world like nobody else. Yo go buy Made In The AM on itunes thnx ok and yeah
Lizzy D.
Gainesville, FL
Perfect for oily skin I have oily skin I use it everyday it's helps the dry stuff around my nose
jessica m.
Leaves skin soft and radiant without any oily residue. Acne fighting ingredients are a huge plus.
Trey S.
Pixley, CA
This product is very amazing. It works like a Miricle. Put on my face and my is as soft as can be
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?