BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jasmine D.
Mahanoy City, PA
This moisturizer definitely does the job! After you wash and dry your face this is like the icing!!
Mikayla L.
Greenwood, IN
I like this product. It does help with acne but there are other moisturizers I find do a better job
Emily G.
Lexington, KY
Love. Lasts forever and I used every night for almost a year, spreads easily and is light on face.
Alyssa H.
Dallas, TX
It clears my face up and it doesn't smell too awful but it does leave your face oilie till it drys
alison f.
Saint Louis, MO
Must have if you have acne and dry skin. Always makes my skin super soft and feels great on my face
Anne H.
Lakeville, MA
Been using this product for 5 years and can never go a day without it because I love it so much!!!
Elizabeth H.
Madison, MS
One of my favorite moisturizers - great price, easy application, and available at most drugstores.
Lexie D.
This stuff is my holy grail this is amazing I love and I want more of it it gets is of acne so fast
Felt very grainy for some reason! I felt like I was exfoliating as opposed to moisturizing my face
Brianna Z.
Elmhurst, IL
This moisturizer is fantastic for combination skin because it also contains an agent to fight acne
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?