BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Celeste H.
Dundee, MI
Love this product! Small amount covers your whole face and doesn't leave greasy or sticky residue!
Brianna G.
San Pedro, CA
My favorite go to moisturizer for my face. doesn't leave my face oily and a little goes a long way.
Marissa F.
I absolutely love this one. It feels like it moisturizers and it helps to stop my break outs a bit.
Wendy S.
Dallas, TX
Have no idea why i haven't repurchased. I did love! Feels moisturized and clean. Great before makeup
Superlove 4.
Mi piel es ixta y este humectante es perfecto para i rostro lo hidrata sin hacerlo ver mas brilloso
Brittany K.
Lafayette, IN
Leaves face soft and moisturized, no oily or greasy feeling. I use it in the morning and at night.
Jewell J.
Lincoln Park, MI
Haha I love this stuff so much! I feel it working as soon as I put it on my face such a great buy!
Brooke S.
Louisville, KY
I use clean and clear face wash and follow it up with this moisturizer. It's light and refreshing!
Jessi F.
New Lexington, OH
This product helps clear up my breakouts and leaves my skin looking and feeling fresh and healthy.
Sydney Q.
Shippensburg, PA
I use this moisturizer everyday before I apply my makeup. It has never disappointed me, i love it 😊
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?