BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Nicole C.
Whittier, CA
I use this product twice a day, once after I wash my face in the morning and once before bed. I do see a difference in my skin since I've been using this product more regularly.
Ava L.
This product is perfect for acne-prone, oily skin. I've always been paranoid that my acne kept coming back because i was stripping my skin of its moisture but using this product has improved my skin loads!
Kimberlie B.
Very dissatisfied with this product. I used it once and even though it says oil free I woke up in the morning with new breakouts. I love this brand, but do not like this product.
Michelle A.
This moisturizer is OK. I bought it a couple of months ago when I found that I was using up my Alpha Hydrox moisturizer more quickly than I'd like, since I used to wash my face a few times per day and apply this after my afternoon wash. I figured this would be a good choice since it's cheap and claims to help with acne, which I continue to struggle with. It feels refreshing on the skin, but of course, it must be kept away from the eyes as it contains salicylic acid. Even though I have mostly oily skin, I find that this doesn't moisturize all that much, and definitely not enough on the few areas of my skin that tend to be dry. I'll need to use another moisturizer on those areas. Especially since it is now winter, I really don't look forward to using this moisturizer because it doesn't do the job well enough. Would not buy again.
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
This is my ultimate "must have" daily face product, hands down. I know it doesn't come in a fancy glass jar and I don't need a line if credit just to purchase a months supply. On the contrary, it is extremely affordable, and gets the job done. It keeps my sensitive skin moisturized all day long. It goes on smooth and feels oh so clean as it also contains acne medication, which I love! Like I said, I use this product daily after I wash my face... Either before I put on makeup or instead of. Love!
Ellise H.
I found this while roaming through my target in one of those packs with this, and makeup removing towelettes. It is an ok moisturizer, I like that it has salicylic acid in it. It may not get rid of my current breakouts, but I do feel it helps to prevent future breakouts and just a comfort to me. This is a pretty thin moisturizer, though it feels very nice on the skin. I would suggest this if you have oily acne prone skin. If you have dry skin and are looking for a moisturizer that will actually get rid of dry patches and deeply moisturize, I would not suggest this. But overall, it's ok.
jessica t.
Amherst, NY
It's a great basic face moisturizer for those with acne. I use it when i have a break out and it doesn't over dry. Not the best smelling but it works for it's intended purpose.
Vanessa F.
San Jacinto, CA
This was my go to moisturizer for so long. It really worked for my skin type in helping it to stay moisturized. I bought mine At target but I'm sure you can get it any where. It's not over priced an definitely a great drug store brand moisturizer.
Amber T.
This moisturizer works excellent in my opinion. I have used this numerous times. It keeps my skin moisturized without break outs. I bought this at Target. Packaging is alright, nothing too fancy. I would recommend this product to others.
Jenna H.
I really love this moisturizer, it's the only one I use in the morning. I love that the cap is sealable, so there's never any messes. I also love this product because besides a moisturizer, it also helps fight breakout throughout the day!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?