BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Lena A.
I bought from Walmart for the first time and it was in a pack including the wash and such. It’s gentle where it needs to be and it’s proven to be very effective. I will definitely be buying again. I’m very impressed.
Rebecka S.
Ruskin , FL
Nice moisturizer for acne skin. Burns a little after using, but it's a refreshing burn. I have purchased this moisturizer multiple times. Good value and can be purchased in Walmart. Would recommend!
Rachelle S.
I have used this moisturizer for a long time. Since I was in high school. It isn't oily and keeps my skin feeling moisturized. It can be purchased in pretty much any grocery store and/or drug store in the US and multiple places overseas. It works great.
Jonelle B.
Huntington, NY
I really like this moisturizer it helps keep my face flawless and acne free! Although by mid-day to the end of the day my face seems extremely greasy. It's priced good and a great value
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
This is a great moisturizer from the drug store!! It really makes my skin look and feel so smooth! Its super inexpensive and still amazing!! I found mine at Wal Mart! Its great for dry skin!
Bailey G.
A great grab and go drug store moisturizer! Only downside is you have to pump a lot to get a good amount of product. About 3-4 pumps. Other than that it always leaves my face feeling refreshed and not overly oily.
Ashton B.
Dallas, GA
Love love love!! Doesn't really have a smell and is a great moisturizer. I used to use it and now I don't and I don't know why I stopped using it bc it is a great product. When I did have it I used it every night!
Lesley W.
Austin, TX
Love the moisturizer. Made my skin feel fresh all day. It kept my shiny free and soft. I bought it from Target, only the best place ever. I am a repeat user of this moisturizer. I like it better than the face wash.
Fatima A.
Louisville , KY
Pretty basic moisturizer, I use it every time I wash my face. I've rebought it plenty of times so I would recommend to someone with normal skin or someone who doesn't want to spend a lot of money on a moisturizer.
Sidney P.
Saint Marys, GA
Love this face lotion. Makes my face feel tingly & cool. Buy from my local drugstore. Price point is great. Cheap. I don't really have acne so that wasn't a concern of mine but I do like how it makes my face feel !
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?