BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kaitlin  T.
Louisville, KY
I have been using this for years! Not only does it keep my face feeling soft, it also fights acne.
Brianna G.
San Pedro, CA
My favorite go to moisturizer for my face. doesn't leave my face oily and a little goes a long way.
Charlene P.
This is my favorite moisturizer-it feels great on my face and lasts. I also love the pump feature.
Stephanie w.
Leaves skin oily over moistureizes my face and made me break out ever more . it doesn't work for me
Jewell J.
Lincoln Park, MI
Haha I love this stuff so much! I feel it working as soon as I put it on my face such a great buy!
Whitney F.
Acworth, GA
It's the best, it controls acne breakouts and helps keep dry skin at bay. Great for all skin types.
Hannah H.
Lexington, KY
I use this product every single day! I have less break outs when using it and my skin stays smooth.
Kayla L.
Product doesn't really help with my dry skin so when i wear makeup my dry spots always look patchy.
Odalis L.
I love this moisturizer so much ! When I put it all over my face it gives my face a fresh feeling.
Lexie D.
This stuff is my holy grail this is amazing I love and I want more of it it gets is of acne so fast
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?