BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Yeniffer R.
San Lorenzo, CA
Keeps my skin smooth after the astringent , they are te perfect couple and the price was hella good
Caitlin B.
Niles, MI
I use this moisturizer every day and love it! It leaves my skin feeling super clean and refreshed.
yasmeen o.
The best moisturizer for any skin type i love applying this because it makes my skin feel very soft
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Love this thing. Feels nice after washing and drying my face. Use it morning and night. Refreshing.
Danielle  S.
Sanford, NC
Perfect light weight moisturizer. Enough to hydrate skin, but does not feel like it will clog pores
Mac B.
Feels really good! Especially after washing off makeup. It feels totally healing and moisturizing.
Brooke S.
Louisville, KY
I use clean and clear face wash and follow it up with this moisturizer. It's light and refreshing!
Julie P.
Warwick, RI
It didn't feel like it was much use in clearing skin and I am big on smell and did not care for it.
Brittany K.
Lafayette, IN
Leaves face soft and moisturized, no oily or greasy feeling. I use it in the morning and at night.
Stefani  .
Fort Worth, TX
Best moisturizer only one I use leaves my face smooth and doesn't leave my face oily or cause acne
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?