BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Meshell J.
Tampa, FL
My only moisturizer I use on a daily. Face is very prone to acne after two weeks face became cleared.
Jahnesty J.
Rochester, NY
GREAT ! I stay moisturize all day after applying . Its very affordable and it last for a long time .
Ahtziri G.
Palmview, TX
I love using this under my primer, it helps my face look super matte!!! It is super good in my skin!!
Veronica T.
Denver, CO
This moisturizer leaves your face very soft, and feeling very fresh! Good to put under your make up
Jessi F.
New Lexington, OH
This product helps clear up my breakouts and leaves my skin looking and feeling fresh and healthy.
Destinie M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Perfect after the clean and clear moisturizer. Doesn't leave skin to oily, easily blends into skin.
Felt very grainy for some reason! I felt like I was exfoliating as opposed to moisturizing my face
Roxanne R.
Oakvale, WV
I use this EVERY time I get out of the shower!! It doesn't make my skin oily and gets the job done!
Marissa F.
I absolutely love this one. It feels like it moisturizers and it helps to stop my break outs a bit.
Isabella I.
This product is awesome. It does make a difference on your face. I use it before put on my makeup.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?