BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
naomi g.
this is amazing! leaves my skin super moisturized and clean feeling. also helps with oil and my acne
Bianca Q.
I have used this moisturizer in the past, and it worked great for my normal to oily skin. Great buy!
Leslie A.
marietta
Controlled the oil in my face since I have combo skin, I use this before priming my face for make up
Abbie N.
My go-to moisturizer always. It hydrates my face while fighting break outs. What more could you want?
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This is my favorite moisturizer. It not only fights acne but it also keeps my skin smooth and dewey.
Kathleen P.
Arlington, VA
An amazing product it always has my face feeling extra smooth and clean without having any breakouts
Danielle W.
Beaufort, SC
Light non pore clogging moisture lotion. Great under makeup and before bed. Easy to travel with too.
Kristin m.
Amherst, MA
Works well for me and I have oily skin. Dries pretty quickly and moisturizes well during the winter.
Amy V.
Boston, MA
I've been using this product for years, I love the way my skin feels after I use it. Tried and true.
Carolyn P.
nesmith, SC
Since I'm oily, this product works great for my skin. it gives my skin just enough moisture it needs.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?