BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Danielle W.
Beaufort, SC
Light non pore clogging moisture lotion. Great under makeup and before bed. Easy to travel with too.
Aiyana S.
Not my favorite. Leaves skin oily and not very moisturized. I still have like over half a bottle left
Catherine P.
Missouri City, TX
Great moisturizer for the face and neck. And it also helps fight acne and keeps you clean and clear.
alyssa f.
Flat Rock, MI
I love this moisturizer! it helps keep my skin from getting dry and cracked. also, prevents blemishes
Kristin m.
Amherst, MA
Works well for me and I have oily skin. Dries pretty quickly and moisturizes well during the winter.
Sara E.
Albuquerque, NM
This is one of my favorite moisturizers. It helps keep my skin soft, I apply it once in the mornings.
Evelin A.
Florence, AL
Perfect for lightweight moisturizer I love it during the summer and it really helps with breaks outs.
Leslie A.
marietta
Controlled the oil in my face since I have combo skin, I use this before priming my face for make up
Clarissa R.
Moreno Valley, CA
Amazing amazing moisturizer. I absolutely love this, it helped my acne prone and extremely dry skin.
Kiara T.
Osceola, IN
This product could be a little more moisturizing. But if you have oily skin this is perfect for you!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?