BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Shantay H.
Charlotte, NC
I use this in the third step. It has such a refreshing feeling at the end. It definitely feels like it's doing the job I am definitely continuing to use and I can see that it works
Sylvia K.
This was my favorite drugstore moisturizer and did a excellent job keeping my skin hydrated and didnt cause any breakouts. I had to switch only because i wanted to try something new
Adrienne D.
Cordova, TN
This product is amazing! It keeps my face moisturized, and it's a good value. The product lasted me an entire year just in a small bottle. You can purchase it at your local Walmart.
Sydney S.
Owensboro, KY
This was my main moisturizer for a long time. It is fairly cheap and is available just about anywhere, whether it is a drug store, grocery store, or makeup store. The skin on my nose is often dry, and applying this before I put my makeup on saved me from having the dry skin show through my makeup. It provides a cooling sensation which feels amazing on your face, especially in your T-Zone. It also has a fresh scent! The only problem I encountered was that even though it says oil-free, it still left slight oily/lotion-y feeling. It never caused a breakout and my makeup powder quickly dried it up, but if I was using it at night or without makeup, it left my face feeling too oily for my liking.
Emma D.
I LOVE this!!!!! I have really dry skin and no matter what I did or what u moisturized with my skin was ALWAYS flaky ! Whenever I would put my foundation it looked a hot mess Nd I hated it! And than I saw this little pretty bottle sitting in my sisters make up drawers and I just tried it! I wasn't expecting anything to happen or for it to help my skin but OMG DID IT HELP! about ten minutes later I went to put my foundation on And the foundation just glided over my skin! No dry patches no flakes trying to get seen by the world! I was so happy with this product! Since than I have stolen this product from her haha and I'm almost on empty so I'll be going out to get some more cus seriously a day without this stuff on my face and all hell breaks loose! This is my savior! I love it my favorite!!!!!
Aryana M.
Love this moisturizer. I suffer from pretty bad acne and use this along side with an antibacterial gel from the dermatologist. Moisturizes my skin while also treating my breakouts
Kim P.
Valencia, CA
This is my go to moisturizer. It keeps my face clear of acne and moisturizes my dry spots without leaving me feeling oily and gross. It doesn't burn my eyes and I even use it on my neck to prevent neck acne.
Nicole C.
Whittier, CA
I use this product twice a day, once after I wash my face in the morning and once before bed. I do see a difference in my skin since I've been using this product more regularly.
Rhoda D.
Laredo, TX
Used to be my favorite moisturizer. I think it's a great starter for maybe teens who are getting into taking care of their skin. The scent is just amazing. And it always left my skin with the health glow.
Kimberlie B.
Very dissatisfied with this product. I used it once and even though it says oil free I woke up in the morning with new breakouts. I love this brand, but do not like this product.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?