BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Allison J.
Westminster, CO
I am kinda picky about moisturizer. This one is horrible for my skin. Makes my face feel so dry and uncomfortable. When using it I would have to go back with a primer or something for extra moisture.
Silvia T.
I was so excited to try this and i was so happy it was oil free!!! I found that it was effective i have a very few acne but what I did have was cleared up by the end of the week I used it!!!
suzana b.
I'm a very picky person when it comes to finding the perfect moisturizer. I have extremely oily skin and at times I find it hard to find something from the drugstore that's going to moisturize my skin without making me feel like a greaseball within seconds. Luckily I found this little gem while browsing the skincare isle. It's very light and has a nice crisp scent to it. Nothing overpowering of course. I love how it absorbs on your skin within seconds. I don't have a lot problems with acne other than the traditional hormonal breakout and I do find this helps with that. Overall, I strongly recommend this if you have oily/combination skin. It's Amazing!
Kelsey Leonor' L.
After washing my face this moisturizer leaves a nice cooling feeling on the face and just does the job well. I love the locking feature so then when I go on trips it will not poor out in my bag like other products I've used
Viridiana S.
I love this cream is perfect for my type of oily skin I discovered it by accident and I loved it from the first day, it is absorbed fast, it is not greasy and leaves you with a fresh feeling on the skin that I love to use in the morning and At night and also helps me not to get more pimples or blackheads.
Ashley M.
I use this product every morning and evening, Slightly too oily for my skin. I would love something that treats combo skin better. Easy to use bottle. It feels good overall on my skin but under makeup, it’s the worst.
Bethany T.
Powell, TN
I have pretty oily skin with breakouts fairly often. This is the only moisturizer I have found that hydrates my skin yet doesn't cause it to break out and become even more oily. It also helps treat the acne while hydrating so it's the best of both worlds!
Amy B.
Riverside, CA
I used to use this daily when I was younger and my skin wasn't as dry. I still always keep a bottle though in case I do start to get a breakout. I'll use this a couple times and helps a ton
Tony B.
Lisle, IL
My favorite face lotion. It's not too oily like others I've used. Keeps my face hydrated after showers while also fighting acne. It can be purchased almost anywhere for generally under $10. I would recommend to others.
Rebecka S.
Ruskin , FL
Nice moisturizer for acne skin. Burns a little after using, but it's a refreshing burn. I have purchased this moisturizer multiple times. Good value and can be purchased in Walmart. Would recommend!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?