BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Sami K.
Grapevine, AR
This product goes on smoothly and seems to help control my break outs and laugh lines around my eyes
Jessica R.
North Wilkesboro, NC
This moisturizer really works well and doesn't make your face feel too oily. No harsh smells either.
sherwine j.
I didn't like it. It made me break out bad. Also it made my face extra dry I don't like this product
Cari L.
Spring
This is the best stuff ever!!! I've been using it for 15 years and can't find another that compares.
Dazhae C.
Ashtabula, OH
This duel action cleanser works amazingly on my skin! my skin has cleared up so much from the product
rachel p.
Sanford, NC
Moisturizes well but has minimal results as far as keeping acne unde control. Very light moisturizer
Marley L.
Sonoma, CA
I really loves how it leaves my skin soft but no oily a great product i recount to all with oily skin
Catherine P.
Missouri City, TX
Great moisturizer for the face and neck. And it also helps fight acne and keeps you clean and clear.
Nikayah K.
Stevens Point, WI
A good product. Its smell very good to me. Expensive and small supplies. A little greasy on you face
Jordin G.
Canyon Country, CA
Not too oily for the skin, lightweight, leave a great shine and cancels out any dry patches or areas.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?