BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jessica S.
Johnstown, PA
I have very oily skin and this moisturizer really helps keep my face clear until the end of the day.
Larissa L.
Great Falls, MT
Kept acne under control about 85% but would dry my skin out! Nice scent and nice consistency though.
Kiara T.
Osceola, IN
This product could be a little more moisturizing. But if you have oily skin this is perfect for you!
Jennifer Y.
Sugarcreek, OH
This is very mediocre. It makes my skin super oily after about an hour. It is my first time using it.
alicia b.
I use this almost every morning! Works great to moisturize and doesn't leave my face feeling greasy.
Marley L.
Sonoma, CA
I really loves how it leaves my skin soft but no oily a great product i recount to all with oily skin
Cynthia F.
Hammond, IN
I like the price. The pump is very easy to use. This cream does not cause breakouts and is oil free.
Micayla C.
Shreveport, LA
I use this moisturizer everyday and I love it. It soaks in quickly and doesn't leave my face greasy.
Jessica R.
North Wilkesboro, NC
This moisturizer really works well and doesn't make your face feel too oily. No harsh smells either.
Evelyn S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Absolutely love this product!!! Works well to fight acne while moisturizing. Can be easily built up.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?