BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jessica M.
Murrieta, CA
I love this moisturizer! Since I run a lot and sweat a lot, I need the extra acne control it offers.
Miarri K.
Chaska, MN
It helps the dry spots but its too oily for my whole face it breaks me out if i put it any where else
Jahnesty J.
Rochester, NY
GREAT ! I stay moisturize all day after applying . Its very affordable and it last for a long time .
Evelyn S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Absolutely love this product!!! Works well to fight acne while moisturizing. Can be easily built up.
Alexandra R.
El Paso, TX
My favorite moisturizer leaves my skin soft and hydraded fights oil and pimples.very affordable too!
Stacie B.
Dallas, NC
I love this because it is so cooling on my face and i would love to take a bath with this on my face.
Stephanie V.
Saint Paul, MN
Is an ok moisturizer. nothing special, is not bad tho. I feel like is a little pricey for the quality
Ruth M.
Monrovia, CA
One of the best products I have tried! I highly suggest it! Leaves your face so smooth and beautiful
alicia b.
I use this almost every morning! Works great to moisturize and doesn't leave my face feeling greasy.
Sami K.
Grapevine, AR
This product goes on smoothly and seems to help control my break outs and laugh lines around my eyes
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?