BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Shannon G.
Tallahassee, FL
This lotion is not greasy at all. I add a few drops of tea tree oil to it also for some added benefits!
Jordan B.
Atlanta, GA
A-maze-ing product! I've been looking everywhere for something that helps my dry skin and this did it!
Hannah B.
Lizella, GA
I like this product because its oil free but at the same time your face does not get dry and look ashy.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN
This lotion is okay, it's not my favorite but one thing about it is that it doesn't make you look oily
Marissa D.
Auburn, NY
I have used this moisturizer since I was 12 years old and now I am 21 and will never use anything else
Beth B.
Woolwine , VA
My go-to moisturizer for my acne prone skin. It doesn't leave any oily residue and doesn't feel heavy.
Ashley L.
Tacoma, WA
Clean & clear moisturizer works great. it helps fight pimples too never leaves your skin greasy either
Alyssa S.
Wichita, KS
Keeps my skin moisturized like the how the title says but it is ordinary. overall still a great product
Victoria S.
Toledo, OH
I swear by this stuff, I use it everyday a couple times a day. It keeps my face perfectly moisturized.
Myles B.
Richardson, TX
WORKS GREAT. I don't go out without using it. It works good for all skin types. 10/10. Would recommend.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?