BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Dazhae C.
Ashtabula, OH
This duel action cleanser works amazingly on my skin! my skin has cleared up so much from the product
Kenzi B.
Louisville, KY
Love this! It helps keep my acne at bay while also moisturizing well. I love how it looks and feels.
Stacie B.
Dallas, NC
I love this because it is so cooling on my face and i would love to take a bath with this on my face.
Isleidys Z.
Hollywood, FL
It makes your face smooth and soft very good product it's great for any kind of skin especially oily
Evelyn S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Absolutely love this product!!! Works well to fight acne while moisturizing. Can be easily built up.
Kathleen P.
Arlington, VA
An amazing product it always has my face feeling extra smooth and clean without having any breakouts
Kristen E.
Union City, CA
I've used this since high school my go to moisturizer not the best that I've tried but does the job.
Denisse G.
My favorite one, dries quickly and is very light. Perfect for everyday. I use before applying makeup.
Tara M.
Dexter, MO
Gotta love how smooth and creamy it fells. You already know your doing something great for your skin
Mandy P.
Saginaw , MI
This product is great, helps with my oily skin, yet doesn't dry out my face. Helps prevent acne too!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?