BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Samantha  R.
Pickerington, OH
Great! Not expensive. I have very sensitive and oily skin. It does not over dry or irritate it at all.
Sarah S.
Auburn, Wa
A great lotion! I love that it has acne medicine in it so the lotion never causes my face to break out.
Victoria S.
Toledo, OH
I swear by this stuff, I use it everyday a couple times a day. It keeps my face perfectly moisturized.
samantha k.
Big Rapids, MI
This moisturizer has helped clear my skin up and it smells great and you can really feel it working!
Kiara T.
Osceola, IN
This product could be a little more moisturizing. But if you have oily skin this is perfect for you!
Nneka M.
Carrboro, NC
I put this on every day before applying makeup. It leaves my skin hydrated without feeling too oily.
Jessy C.
Ottawa, KS
Needs to be bigger bottle. Other than that the moisturizer is nice on my face doesn't leave it oily.
Dazhae C.
Ashtabula, OH
This duel action cleanser works amazingly on my skin! my skin has cleared up so much from the product
Kathleen P.
Arlington, VA
An amazing product it always has my face feeling extra smooth and clean without having any breakouts
Kristen E.
Union City, CA
I've used this since high school my go to moisturizer not the best that I've tried but does the job.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?