BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kimberly A.
South Easton, MA
Use this daily and I love it. Doesn't feel oily and leaves my skin moisturized without being too thick.
Sarah D.
Fayetteville , AR
The Clean and Clear Oil Free Dual Action Moisturizer is a great deal. It keeps my face soft and smooth.
Myles B.
Richardson, TX
WORKS GREAT. I don't go out without using it. It works good for all skin types. 10/10. Would recommend.
Ashley L.
Tacoma, WA
Clean & clear moisturizer works great. it helps fight pimples too never leaves your skin greasy either
Brittany F.
Conway, AR
My favorite drugstore brand moisturizer I've tried so far. Inexpensive and really moisturizers my face
Margaret W.
Water Valley, MS
I like this moisturizer it's awesome on sensitive skin. It also doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy.
Iris H.
Overland Park, KS
Love this product. Keeps my dry skin moisturized and has ingredient to keep acne away. Inexpensive too.
Delores L.
Huntsville, TX
This moisturizer is okay. I would not repurchase because I felt that it didn't do anything for my skin.
Holly K.
This is my favorite moisturizer ever. It just makes my skin look so soft and glow absolutely radiantly.
Victoria S.
Toledo, OH
I swear by this stuff, I use it everyday a couple times a day. It keeps my face perfectly moisturized.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?