BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Erin C.
Belmont, MA
Great moisturizer - doesn't leave face greasy, and deals with dry skin patches. Lasts a long time too.
Amanda S.
Rogersville, MO
This works really well for me, especially since I have oily skin but still need to keep it moisturized
Abbie S.
Osseo, WI
So great for the winter months especially! my face would be so dry without it. definitely a life saver
Katie M.
Solsberry, IN
Does a pretty good job as a moisturizer. It has salicylic acid which helps treat and prevent breakouts.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN
This lotion is okay, it's not my favorite but one thing about it is that it doesn't make you look oily
Justin B.
Spokane, WA
I use this moisturizer because my wife purchased it and told me I have to use it. I do like it though.
Chelsey C.
Grand Forks, ND
Gives my skin just enough hydration without over doing it! And my makeup applies so smoothly over top.
Kaylyn B.
So good for combination skin and dry skin. Help with acne as well. Not sticky blends well with the skin
Ashley R.
McKeesport, PA
This is my holy grail! Great scent, lightweight, non greasy. Leaves skin feeling super soft and supple.
Kristyn G.
Tampa, FL
This moisturizer is amazing! It is so light weight and it feels so amazing on my skin when I apply it!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?