BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Megan W.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Used this for years ! Was my holy grail in middle school! Kept acne away and kept my face moisturized !
Ashley R.
McKeesport, PA
This is my holy grail! Great scent, lightweight, non greasy. Leaves skin feeling super soft and supple.
Katy R.
Corvallis, OR
Love this moisturizer! It really clears up breakouts quick, and doesn't make my face oily. A must-buy!
Brittany F.
Hammond, IN
This is a good moisturizer but it made me break out! This moisturizer does not work with my skin type.
Lynn G.
Florissant, MO
This doesn't always seem to moisturizer enough. I like the packaging. Easy to use. The scent is so-so.
Kimberly A.
South Easton, MA
Use this daily and I love it. Doesn't feel oily and leaves my skin moisturized without being too thick.
Emma A.
Bloomington, IN
I use this everyday, It does however leave me feeling extremely oily so I try to only use it at night.
Kellie S.
Crystal Lake, IL
Love this moisturizer! Leaves skin smooth without feeling oily! Bonus that it helps with breakouts too!
Kaylyn B.
So good for combination skin and dry skin. Help with acne as well. Not sticky blends well with the skin
Mandy T.
Stockton, IL
I really like this moisturizer for my combination skin because it doesn't leave it feeling dry or oily.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?