BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Hayley O.
This is my favorite moisturizer i have ever used, i have dry skin and it completely replenishes my skin
Gina M.
Bronx, NY
Love this stuff. Moisturizes my skin while preventing or helping with breakouts. Not oily. Dries quick
Loved this product, worked very well for my skin type! I have combination skin in some areas of my face
delia r.
Clementon, NJ
I didn't really like this moisturizer because it didn't really moisturize my face like I wanted it to.
Shanese J.
Locust Grove, GA
Love the clean and clear oil free dual action moisturizer give my face the kick it needs in the morning
Abbie S.
Osseo, WI
So great for the winter months especially! my face would be so dry without it. definitely a life saver
taylor m.
Edinburg, PA
I use this all the time throughout the day and it moisturizes really well and does wonders for my skin
Ashley R.
McKeesport, PA
This is my holy grail! Great scent, lightweight, non greasy. Leaves skin feeling super soft and supple.
Olimpia H.
I love the way it makes my face feel and it's not greasy at all. I would highly recommend this product.
Vanessa E.
Spring , TX
Absolutely hated. Really burned my skin. I have very sensitive skin so this product didn't work for me.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?