BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Hannah B.
Lizella, GA
I like this product because its oil free but at the same time your face does not get dry and look ashy.
Myles B.
Richardson, TX
WORKS GREAT. I don't go out without using it. It works good for all skin types. 10/10. Would recommend.
Olimpia H.
I love the way it makes my face feel and it's not greasy at all. I would highly recommend this product.
Callie C.
Utica, MI
Lightweight, keeps my skin from getting greasy all day. I definitely notice when I forget to put it on.
Hayley O.
This is my favorite moisturizer i have ever used, i have dry skin and it completely replenishes my skin
Dori S.
Springfield , VA
Great moisturizer for a great price. I use it every day before applying foundation. Highly recommended
Katie M.
Solsberry, IN
Does a pretty good job as a moisturizer. It has salicylic acid which helps treat and prevent breakouts.
Melissa J.
Limestone, TN
Works well, don't really see a difference with my skin. Not something I reach for on a everyday basis.
Shanese J.
Locust Grove, GA
Love the clean and clear oil free dual action moisturizer give my face the kick it needs in the morning
Jennifer D.
Lincoln, NE
This my go to everyday moisturizer. i have oily skin it helps with the oil and preventing a break out.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?