BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Autumn M.
Atlanta, GA
Works great i have dry skin and it really does it's job. Definitely would use witg toner and face wash
Nicole C.
Vancouver, WA
Lightweight moisturizer. Not oily at all. Works nicely under foundation if blended well. Smells fresh!
Dawn F.
Countryside, IL
I use this every morning and I love it. Absorbs into my skin quick and doesn't leave me feeling greasy.
Katie D.
Saint Louis, MO
My FAVORITE moisturizer! It treats my acne without drying out my face and leaves me feeling refreshed!
Allie  R.
I love this mosturizer! I use it everyday before my makeup to add a little hydration before my makeup!
Kellie S.
Crystal Lake, IL
Love this moisturizer! Leaves skin smooth without feeling oily! Bonus that it helps with breakouts too!
Kristen M.
Inola, OK
Awesome! Works as both a moisturizer and an prevents acne! Doesn't dry out skin and it stops breakouts.
Lee T.
Gloucester, VA
I love it. It leaves my skin extremely hydrated. At first it was cause in me to break out but not any.
Yanett V.
Great Lakes, IL
I really didn't feel like it did anything for my skin. It made it more dry and did nothing for my acne.
Gina M.
Bronx, NY
Love this stuff. Moisturizes my skin while preventing or helping with breakouts. Not oily. Dries quick
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?