BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Maria L.
Very good proudect to us this I try this at my friends house and I love it I don't know were to buy it
Shameil S.
Orlando, FL
Love this moisturizer . Leaves your face feeling nice and smooth. Face doesn't look or feel dry either.
Amy G.
I am very oily and this does not make it worse! It helps keeps my moisture contained and my face fresh
starr g.
It wasn't my fave moisturizer. My son of s sensitive and it didn't have a good reaction in a few areas
shania b.
Pemberton, NJ
Work good takes my acne away and prevents any new acne from showing up on my skim, i love this product
Claire L.
Oroville, CA
I have nothing bad to say about this product. I love love love it! It makes my skin feel really clean!
Kellie S.
Crystal Lake, IL
Love this moisturizer! Leaves skin smooth without feeling oily! Bonus that it helps with breakouts too!
Margaret W.
Water Valley, MS
I like this moisturizer it's awesome on sensitive skin. It also doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy.
Hannah B.
I think this moisturizer helped with my acne but I'm not sure if it actually did anything moisture wise
Yanett V.
Great Lakes, IL
I really didn't feel like it did anything for my skin. It made it more dry and did nothing for my acne.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?