BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Savanah M.
Lomita, CA
Keeps my skin feeling clean but dries out my skin which is weird because it says that it's a moisturizer
Alyssa H.
Owatonna, MN
My all time favorite moisturizer love the spf not oily love how t makes my skin feel and very affordable
Katherine M.
Brooklyn, NY
I really liked it. It hydrated my face. It was good for my skin. It didn't irritate it. It was really good
Chelsea K.
Palmdale, CA
I love this moisturizer. it's makes your face feel fresh and works great and really keeps my face clear
Hannah B.
Lizella, GA
I like this product because its oil free but at the same time your face does not get dry and look ashy.
Cadence L.
Garden City, KS
I really like this moisturizer, but I don't love this moisturizer. It's really oily to be quite honest.
Margaret W.
Water Valley, MS
I like this moisturizer it's awesome on sensitive skin. It also doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy.
Maria L.
Very good proudect to us this I try this at my friends house and I love it I don't know were to buy it
Claire L.
Oroville, CA
I have nothing bad to say about this product. I love love love it! It makes my skin feel really clean!
Brittany H.
This bottle lasts at least 4-6 months when using it twice a day! Once in the mornings and once at night
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?