BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Stephanie k.
Hemet, CA
It's an ok product but I wouldn't recommend it or purchase again! made my face feel more oily and gross!
Taylin B.
Walker, MI
THIS GOT RID OF MY ACNE FOREVER. YOU NEED TO USE THIS. I have repurchased this Multiple times. I love it.
Allie D.
Columbus, OH
Ive been using this for years. It is the best! Moisturizes and I never have to worry about breaking out.
LeeAnn J.
FORNEY, TX
Light weight, my skin feels soft after using this, doesn't cause breakouts and no overwhelming perfumes.
ashley b.
Roe, AR
This works ok its not the best and I probably won't be buying again. It dries out my skin around my nose
Evelyn b.
Noble, OK
I have the morning glow moisturizer and really like it, but wanted something to use at night. I love it!
Sydney B.
This moisturizer is good at first used but after continued use it causes dry patched on my noise and chin
Tara W.
San Jose, CA
Been using this since I was 19 and now my daughters are too! Will use this till its no longer available.
Mary T.
Lewisburg , WV
I really liked this moisturizer! I didn't feel greasy using it or anything. I have normal acne prone skin
Shayla R.
El Paso, TX
Perfect facial lotion for those who are prone to sensitive skin. Non-greasy but a very hydrating formula.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?