BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Becky H.
Lansing, KS
It's light and non greasy. Works well under make up and helps with acne at the same time. I use it daily.
jen  h.
El Sobrante, CA
My favorite moisturizer ever! it makes my face feel fresh and less dry, and it's great to use before bed.
Caitlyn F.
Love the smell and it moisturizes. Doesn't do much to prevent oil forming to quickly for oil prone skin.
Amanda W.
Leaves my skin feeling moisturized but not feeling like there's a heavy layer of moisturizer on my face.
Diana A.
La Habra, CA
This is a great moisturizer to use after using the clean & clear face washes! Leaves skin feeling smooth!
Marian E.
San Jose, CA
This moisturizer is great and super affordable! It leaves no oil residue and makes your skin super soft.
Domino B.
Just started using this and so far it's great moisturizer for the face, absorbs quickly and lightweight.
Becky C.
Hopkins, MI
This is a must.....it keeps my face healthy after it has been cleaned. It also helps keeps down my acne.
Elizabeth M.
Love this product for many reasons. its not greasy or oily. it leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed
Evelyn b.
Noble, OK
I have the morning glow moisturizer and really like it, but wanted something to use at night. I love it!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?