BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kayla B.
Columbia, NJ
I use this everyday before I put my makeup on! It gives great moisture and helps keep my face clear also!
Megan R.
Fixes dry skin, good to use after cleaning your face to mostturize to give yourself a more clean feeling
Cara M.
Walbridge, OH
Makes my face soft, clean and ready for my daily dose of makeup. It isn't super oily or makes my face oily
Becky H.
Lansing, KS
It's light and non greasy. Works well under make up and helps with acne at the same time. I use it daily.
Shannon S.
Battle Creek, MI
Use this every day I have combination skin and it leaves my skin feeling clean and clear and moisturized.
Kaycie B.
Cardington, OH
Perfect amount of moisture without being greasy or causing breakouts. Gives a nice refreshing tingle too!
Zoé D.
Orlando, FL
I have been using this for 10 years and k wouldn't go to anything else! It is a really good moisturizer.
Amya T.
Allentown
This product is good however after an hour of having it on it dries up on your skin. It smells very good
Stephanie R.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this product DAILY and love how it makes my skin soft, smooth, and not oily! A great value to boot!
Tara W.
San Jose, CA
Been using this since I was 19 and now my daughters are too! Will use this till its no longer available.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?