BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Chante J.
Bristol, PA
My friend had bought this and I used it a few times beforee I bought it myself. I love this moisturizer.
Taylor M.
Does its job well! Leaves my skin very moisturized. I use it every morning and night after I was my face.
Ashley V.
Waianae, HI
Amazing product! Bought for my preteen and she loves how light it is. It doesn't cause her to break out!
Marissa M.
Blackstone, VA
Use this product daily. Its nice to have a moisturizer that nourishes your face and prevents further acne
Jessica V.
Even though I use this daily, I do feel like it's a bit oily. But I still use it cause I have combo skin!
Megan R.
Fixes dry skin, good to use after cleaning your face to mostturize to give yourself a more clean feeling
Sydney M.
Lubbock
This is the perfect moisturiZer, it keeps my face soft, doesn't break me out, it makes me feel refreshed'
Katheryn H.
Casnovia, MI
I use this face moisturizer every day, morning and night, it works great and helps great with break outs.
Melanie O.
ARLINGTON
I use this moisturizer every day and night! It's not super heavy it's just right! Love the oil-free part!
Jessica S.
Blackey, KY
I love that this doesn't leave my face feeling greasy and cleans it very good. I normally don't use a lot
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?