BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Aley H.
Galt, CA
Keeps skin soft without being oily. I have used for years and it works very well with my makeup routine.
Angelina H.
Salem, OR
Dries out your face and does not really clear your acne even if it is minimal. I would not recommend this
Alicia B.
San Angelo, TX
Absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. It not only keeps my skin nice and smooth but helps with breakouts too!
Kayla B.
Columbia, NJ
I use this everyday before I put my makeup on! It gives great moisture and helps keep my face clear also!
Mercade W.
Lawrenceville, GA
It is great at moisturizing, however it doesn't help with acne. I've been using this product for 3 years
Madison A.
Clarksville, TN
Awwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeesome I mean its rare that i can find a moisterizer that helps my ombination skin😍
Amya T.
Allentown
This product is good however after an hour of having it on it dries up on your skin. It smells very good
Ashley V.
Waianae, HI
Amazing product! Bought for my preteen and she loves how light it is. It doesn't cause her to break out!
Taylor M.
Does its job well! Leaves my skin very moisturized. I use it every morning and night after I was my face.
Shannon S.
Battle Creek, MI
Use this every day I have combination skin and it leaves my skin feeling clean and clear and moisturized.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?