BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Alyssa A.
Great moisturizer, feels cool and tingly which is amazing, and it smells so fresh and clean. Works well.
Cara M.
Walbridge, OH
Makes my face soft, clean and ready for my daily dose of makeup. It isn't super oily or makes my face oily
Joan R.
Pekin, IL
This doesn't have a scent and it smooths on your skin. It leaves it moisturized and doesn't leave it oily.
Alyssa L.
Stockton, CA
Perfect in moisturizing my face after I have completely scrubbed all the makup off with my cleanser tool.
Jessica D.
Saint Marys, IA
This works great I have pretty dry skin especially in the winter and this helps keep my skin from flaking
Emily B.
Royal Oak, MI
This is my go-to moisturizer. I love that it not only acts as a moisturizer, but also helps prevent acne.
Claire B.
I have used this for four years, and have never switched to another brand because it is JUST SO AMAZING!!
Chante J.
Bristol, PA
My friend had bought this and I used it a few times beforee I bought it myself. I love this moisturizer.
Alicia B.
San Angelo, TX
Absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. It not only keeps my skin nice and smooth but helps with breakouts too!
Amber C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Didn't notice any difference in my acne and the moisture aspect wasn't as good as other brands I've tried
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?