BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Holly R.
Orlando, FL
One of the absolute moisturizers out there, leaves my normally oily skin nourished without feeling greasy.
Lauren B.
Sarasota, FL
I've used this moisturizer for years. I like that it also helps with acne and doesn't leave my skin greasy.
Dusti B.
Slaughters, KY
Great, Light weight and super easy. Also helps with breakouts. I have been using for years. Works wonders.
Desiree C.
This works very well for me. It doesn't react with my make up and irritate my skin. Never too oily or dry.
Celeste Z.
Madera, CA
I love this moisturizer it feels really refreshing when you put it in the morning and also helps with acne
Amber M.
Literally does the job. No strong fragrance. Does not leave you oily. Perfect for dry or combination skin.
erika d.
Antioch, CA
I recommend using right after a shower or in the morning because you feel fresh and clean and bright!!!!!!
Brittany S.
Buffalo, NY
I use this face lotion every morning after washing my face. It absorbs quickly, and helps with my dry skin.
Amber R.
I love this moisturizer! It helps with my dry skin! It does not make it fell greasy or oily after using it.
Natasha R.
Pendleton, OR
This is a great simple way to keep your face feeling fresh and pimple free. Very easy to use and good price
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?