BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Allyson A.
This is my all time moisturizer. It just really helps hydrate my face in the winter. Leaves my face smooth.
Sabriel P.
It is very effective for Oily Skin That and Mia Serves As well astringent and really helps a lot with acne
Olivia M.
S Milwaukee, WI
I've been using this moisturizer for years and will not be stopping anytime soon! It's perfect for my skin.
Dusti B.
Slaughters, KY
Great, Light weight and super easy. Also helps with breakouts. I have been using for years. Works wonders.
melody r.
I never really noticed any difference with product. My skin is the same as it was before I applied it. Meh.
Courtney P.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love this stuff! I just put two pyumps of it into my hand and larger it all over my face after I wash it
brenda G.
This moisturizer is wonderful. Very lightweight yet it does its job! I love using it after i apply my toner
Abbie  p.
Keithville, LA
Keeps your skin oil free and clear I would definitely recommend it works really well and is a great product.
Celeste Z.
Madera, CA
I love this moisturizer it feels really refreshing when you put it in the morning and also helps with acne
Katie G.
This has been my go to for years! The dual action is exactly what I need, moisturizer and acne prevention.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?