BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Evelyn F.
Silver Spring, MD
This is my number one favorite product, it has a cooling feeling afterwards which makes the face feel great
Candice G.
I love this stuff! It makes your skin feel cool and refreshing and helps fight against acne all night long.
Alison C.
Glendale, AZ
Love this moisturizer. I use it twice a day. I love it. Feels like it helps my acne and dryness. Awesome.
Madii W.
Stockton, CA
Best drugstore face lotion I've ever tried. It smells so good amd leaves your face so soft and moisturized.
Jayme P.
White Hall, AR
I love this moisturizer! It leaves my skin feeling soft & leaves a cool feeling. It is my favorite so far!
Julie M.
Helps get rid of acne as well as prevents new ones from forming!! Helps dry out even the driest of skin!!!
Andrea C.
I have combination skin don't recommend it. I broke out after using this product I was really disappointed
Mattea R.
San Jacinto, CA
I have very oily skin and this product is so amazing for it. It also helps control my breakout prone skin.
Brittaney T.
Milford, IA
I have used this moisturizer. It's not my favorite only because I feel it makes my face a little too shiny.
Kristin F.
Murrieta, CA
Love love love love this product! I little goes a long way! Doesn't feel heavy and makes your skin so soft
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?