BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Julie M.
Helps get rid of acne as well as prevents new ones from forming!! Helps dry out even the driest of skin!!!
Sabriel P.
It is very effective for Oily Skin That and Mia Serves As well astringent and really helps a lot with acne
Victoria V.
Santa Fe, NM
This moisturizer helped control my blemishes without drying out my face. Great moisturizer for combo skin.
Holly R.
Orlando, FL
One of the absolute moisturizers out there, leaves my normally oily skin nourished without feeling greasy.
Caroline B.
Wilmington, NC
THIS IS MY FAVORITE MOISTURIZER I HAVE!
I love that it is oil free, because I tend to have very oily skin!
brandy o.
Hyde Park, NY
I use this along with the kit.. it works amazing..clean & clear is the only facial cleanser that I trust!!
Jena C.
This is a great oil free moisturizer. It can be a little light so I need to reapply if my skin is still dry
Erica S.
Olney, MD
Love the smell and how light and breathable it feels on the face! I would highly recommend this product :)
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
Nice light day moisturizer. Probably not for you if you have dry skin. Love the way it makes my face feel.
Abbie  p.
Keithville, LA
Keeps your skin oil free and clear I would definitely recommend it works really well and is a great product.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?