BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
yari o.
Love love love ! I seriously use this everyday. after I was my face. it really helps keep my face moisturized
STEPHANIE R.
Philadelphia, PA
Good item to use for acme problems, must use everyday to see some results, does leave skin smooth and fresh.
Cynthia G.
San Jose, CA
This is our go to moisturizer that works for everyone in the family. I like that it also has sunscreen in it.
Kirstin T.
Mishawaka, IN
I love this. It's great to use in the summer since it also has the sun block in it. It even smells great too!
Karla M.
Revere, MA
Very affordable and essential moisturizer. You can really feel the product working on your troublesome spots
Mary Jo F.
Jenkintown, PA
My 11 year old uses this as acne treatment. I have used it for moisturizer in a pinch. It is good skin care.
Gabrielle  A.
Fontana, CA
This moisturizer is one of the best I've ever used and it's super affordable and it works great under makeup
Jasmin J.
I used it for my really dry skin my skin felt a lot better after I used it and it didn't make me feel greasy
Savra C.
Keeps my face super moisturized especially in the winter time. I just use two-three pumps for my entire face.
Emma G.
Topeka, KS
Love this moisturizer. Use it every time after I shower. Moisturizes my face great and doesn't make it oily.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?