BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Rachel K.
Nice and light, does not give a greasy or heavy feeling. It was my first time buying and I would buy it again
Brandon G.
Reisterstown, MD
Doesn't leave my skin very oily like a normal moisturizer. I would recommend it to anyone who has oily skin.
Esma C.
I used this product for 2 years. I love it so much. It works so well. It's not a thick formula which I love.
Jayme P.
White Hall, AR
I love this moisturizer! It leaves my skin feeling soft & leaves a cool feeling. It is my favorite so far!
Kaylee B.
Adamsville
I love this product! It helps keep my skin moisturizer and cleanses as well! It's not too thick or too thin
Jackie S.
Felt very nice and cooling, controlled oil well throughout the day, hydrated my skin, but made me break out
Riannon Z.
West Seneca, NY
This is my daily moisturizer. Helps prevent acne. I never get dry or itchy patches like other acne formulas
Mariyah M.
OMGGGGGGG I'm soooooo in love this this moisturizer the best ive ever used. It makes your face feel so fresh
Angela Q.
Fords, NJ
This moisturizer is great for my dry skin it goes on nice and smooth and does not make my face feel greasy
Evelyn F.
Silver Spring, MD
This is my number one favorite product, it has a cooling feeling afterwards which makes the face feel great
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?