BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Heather P.
Grand Island, NY
I use this on my face every single morning and it keeps my face moisturized without making my skin feel oily.
Abby B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Best moisturizer. Not oily yet very moisturizing. The consistency is not too thick but still very effective.
Ashley P.
smyrna , GA
Ive tried multiple moisturizers and this is the only one that keeps my skin healthy and feeling good all day!
Abby H.
Joplin, MO
I use this twice a day for my dry skin and it works wonders. It doesn't break my face out or make it too oily
Mary A.
Kansas City, KS
This hydrates my skin but I rarely remember to moisturize. I like the formula and my skin absorbs it quickly.
Courtney R.
Hermitage, TN
This is the only face lotion I use! It keeps my skin clear and not oily while also keeping my skin hydrated!
Dehira E.
If I want a break out to clear up over night I go to this. Works amazing and gets the job done for the price
Ana R.
1119 Lillian ave apt 1
It doesn't work at all it says its for pimples but it doesn't work dont buy it just dont its a waste of money
Kassandra G.
Spring Valley, CA
Works magic. I use it with a face wash twice a day. Works very very well. Leaves skin feeling clean and fresh
Kevonya G.
Newark, Nj
Love this ! It's amazing al tiny bit goes on your face you don't need a lot I buy one every year it's amazing
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?